Report says that a Gurgaon resident has claimed that his brand new Apple iPhone 6 heated up and exploded during a hands-free phone call. The owner, named Kishan Yadav, a restaurateur by profession survived the mishap without any injury or damage.
As per Yadav, during the phone call, the iPhone 6 began sparking and became extremely hot. He somehow managed to grasp the device and throw it out the window, where it exploded upon hitting the ground.
“My face could have got burn (sic) as the phone exploded in a matter of seconds,” Yadav told The Times. “When I threw the phone, the call was on and the battery was around 70 percent.”