Yesterday we reported the surfacing of Huawei MediaPad M2 on an e-commerce website and now we are here to report that Huawei has officially announced the tablet and it comes with a few changes here and there with some perks. The pricing for the tablet starts from $349 ( 2285 Yuan).
Different Huawei Mediapad M2 specs:
- The tablet features a meticulous design with aluminium alloy full metal body and sandblasted finish with perfectly curved edges.
- It sports a 10.1-inch display with Full HD 1920 x 1200 resolution, automatic mode switching and an aspect ratio of 16:9.
- MediaPad M2 comes equipped with 4 speakers tuned by audio giant Harmon/ Kardon and Clar-Fi audio also added to the mix. It will deliver an awesome and stunning audio experience with 2 speakers handling treble and other 2 handling bass, thanks to Intelligent Power Amplifier and SWS 2.0 Surround Sound.
- Another feature that is worth mentioning is the presence of a physical home button on MediaPad M2 which doubles up as a fingerprint reader.
- MediaPad M2 is powered by HiSilicon Kirin 930 octa-core processor clocking 2.0 GHz and features a 13MP rear camera along with a 5MP front facing camera. A 6660mAh battery is fueling the tablet.
Different Huawei Mediapad M2 variants:
MediaPad M2 is available in a total of 4 variants depending on RAM, Internal storage and connectivity features.
- 2 GB RAM + 16 GB Internal Storage + WiFI priced at $349 (2285 Yuan)
- 2 GB RAM + 16 GB Internal Storage + LTE priced at $399 (2612 Yuan)
- 3 GB RAM + 64 GB Internal Storage + WiFi with M-Pen priced at $419 ( 2743 Yuan)
- 3 GB RAM + 64 Gb Internal Storage + LTE with M-Pen priced at $469 (3070 Yuan).
As for M-Pen Huawei claims that it supports more than 2048 pressure points and offers a “Pen Like Writing Experience”.
Huawei plans to start selling MediaPad M2 in Q1 of this year but exact availability details are not yet available.