LeEco (formerly Letv) has launched the Le 1s smartphone in India, along with the Le Max, which we had reported earlier. Last October was when this was announced which sports a 5.5-inch 1080p FHD display with slim bezel, which is just 74.2mm wide, and is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio X10 SoC and runs on Android Lollipop based on EUI 5.5. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF) that can focus an object in just 0.09 seconds.
The Le 1S also has a fingerprint sensor on the backside that can recognize in just 0.1 seconds, USB Type-C connector and packs a 3000mAh with support for fast charging. According to the company, charging the phone using 24W charger for 5 minutes will let you make a voice call for 3.5 hours.
LeEco Le 1s specs
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) in-cell display with 500nits brightness
- 2.2GHz Octa-Core Mediatek Helio X10 (MT6795T) processor with PowerVR G6200 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR3 RAM, 32GB eMMC5.0 internal memory
- Android Lollipop based EUI 5.5
- Dual SIM (nano + micro)
- Dimensions: 151.1x 74.2 x 7.5mm; Weight: 169g
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, ISOCELL sensor, PDAF, 4K video recording at 30 fps, 720p at 120 fps
- 5MP front-facing camera, Samsung S5K5E2 sensor, 85-degree wide-angle lens
- Dolby audio, Dirac HD audio technology
- Infrared sensor
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0 with APT-X, GPS, USB 2.0 Type C, MHL 2.0
- 3000mAh battery
The LeEco Le 1s comes in Gold color and is priced at Rs. 10,999. Overall price specification comparison looks better. For better comparison please check here for more Mediatek Helio X10 powered smartphones in our list.