LeEco has launched its flagship Le Max smartphone in India, as per the earlier earlier. Some of the key features are 6.33-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD large display with 0.8mm narrow bezel, the Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 64-bit SoC, 4GB of RAM, Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with their proprietary EUI, an appealing 21-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF), Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) and a 4-megapixel front-facing camera.
LeEco Le Max specs:
- 6.33-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 810 64-bit processor ( 4x 1.5GHz ARM A53 + 4 x 2.0 GHz ARM A57 ) with Adreno 430 GPU
- 4GB DDR4 RAM, 64GB / 128GB internal memory
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) based EUI
- Dual SIM
- Dimensions: 167.1×83.5×8.95mm; Weight: 204g
- 21MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, Sony IMX230 Sensor, OIS, f/2.0 aperture, dual ISP support
- 4MP front-facing camera with OmniVision OV4688 sensor, 2 micron pixel size, 81.6-degree wide-angle lens
- MHL 3.0, USB Type C, 3.5mm audio jack, Wireless HDMI, LeHiFi and audio chip built by AKG
- Fingerprint reader
- 4G (FDD-LTE: B1/3/7; TDD-LTE: 38/39/40/41), WiFi 802.11ac/a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz),Bluetooth 4.1 with APT-X, GPS, NFC
- 3400mAh battery
The LeEco Le Max is priced at Rs. 32,999 for 64GB variant. There is a premium 128GB Sapphire variant with a Sapphire display that is priced at Rs. 69,999.