Lenovo Vibe X3 launched in India for Rs. 19999
Lenovo Vibe X3, the latest flagship has been launched in India and it can be yours for a price of Rs. 19,999. It was announced back in November last year. Some of the key features of the Lenovo Vibe X3 are: 5.5-inch 1080p display, Snapdragon 808, Android 5.1 (Lollipop), a 21-megapixel rear camera with phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF), dual-tone LED flash, Sony IMX230 sensor, 4K video recording and a 8-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has 1.5 W large (1cm) dual front-facing speakers, Dolby Atmos, Cirrus Logic Wolfson 8218 audio codec, ES9018K2M DAC chip and TI’s OPA1612 amplifier for an enhanced audio output. It also has a fingerprint sensor on the back and packs a 3600mAh built-in battery.
Lenovo Vibe X3 specs:
- Dimensions: 154 x 76.5 x 9.3mm; weight: 173g
- A 5.5-inch (1920 × 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS large display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection, 100% NTSC color gamut, 1500:1 contrast ratio
- Snapdragon 808 Hexa-Core processor with Adreno 418 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB via microSD card
- 21MP camera with f/2.0 aperture, dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, Sony IMX230 sensor, 4K video recording
- 8MP front-facing with f/2.2 aperture
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) out-of-box (may be upgradable to Marshmallow)
- Dual Hybrid SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS, NFC
- 3600mAh battery
The Lenovo Vibe X3 comes in White color and is priced at Rs. 19,999 in India. It will go on open sale exclusively through Amazon starting tomorrow, January 28th, 2PM. The ANT VR headset that was introduced with the K4 Note is also compatible with the Vibe X3. The ANT VR headset and the Lenovo Skullcandy Ando headphones will also go on sale tomorrow, each priced at Rs. 1299.
The hardware specifications of the Lenovo Vibe X3 looks OK to the price that you will be paying. The 21MP camera, 3600 mAh large capacity battery, Snapdragon hexa-core processor are the key factors to be looked upon. Do share your thoughts on the all new Lenovo Vibe X3 smartphone in the comments section below.
You might also like
First phones, now phablets – Samsung made it a clean sweep in our devices of the year polls. Last week, we asked you to pick your favorite phone
Blackberry and Samsung are not making something for the first time. Two years ago, Samsung started advertising BlackBerry Messenger on Galaxy devices in partnership with BlackBerry. If this is not
Cyanide L ROM for Shamu is a Lollipop 5.1.1 and CyanogenMod 12.1 based ROM with existing CyanogenMod features and other added features. This Cyanide L ROM for Shamu is build
Leave a Reply
Only registered users can comment.