Xiaomi Mi 4i launched in India for Rs. 12,999
Xiaomi was teasing with a brand new phone earlier and today it has launched the same in India and we will be providing you Xiaomi Mi 4i hardware specification, registration link, flash sale date an reletive information.
Xiaomi Mi 4i will be available at India’s leading e-commerce website flipkart.
You have to pre-register yourself to be the owner of this device which will go via flash sale on 30th April 2015 2pm.
Find the flipkart registration link at the end of this post.
Key specifications of this device are as follows:
– 5-inch full HD (1920×1080 pixels resolution) IPS OGS(One glass solution) display with a density of 441ppi
– Clocked at 1.7GHz Snapdragon 615 Octa-core (1.1GHz quad-core + 1.7GHz quad-core) 64-bit processor
– 2GB RAM with 16GB internal memory and NO expansion memory card slot
– 13MP rear camera with CMOS sensor, f/2.0 aperture with dual-tone flash
– 5MP selfie camera with f/1.8 aperture and 80 degrees wide angle lens
– 138.1mm height, 69.6mm wide, 7.8mm thickness and weighs around 130grams
– Comes with Android 5.0 Lollipop on top of MIUI 6 out-of-box
– Connectivity specifications include: 3G, dual SIM, LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
– Powered by a 3,120mAh battery with quick charging technology, where the battery can charge up to 40 percent in an hour and full charge in three hours
Xiaomi Mi 4i will be available in Black, White, Orange, Light Blue, Pink.
Comes at a price of Rs 12,999 and available exclusively on Flipkart.
Register yourself on the following link:
Mi 4i registration link on flipkart
You might also like
CyanogenMod 12.1 based Resurrection Remix v5.4.2, Redmi 1s lollipop ROM is brought to you by xda senior members sud.vastav and TechExhibeo. Resurrection remix v5.4.0 ROM is based on Android Lollipop
Yu Yutopia CM13 (CyanogenMod 13, Android Marshmallow) ROM has now arrived. Please have a look on the working and not-working features list before you go for flashing. Also, it is
According to the patent, this device could unfold into three parts, though it’s unclear how much of it wold be the display – would the entire front side act as
Leave a Reply
Only registered users can comment.