OnePlus 2 16GB version finally launched in India for Rs. 22999
Last year OnePlus introduced its flagship OnePlus 2 smartphone back in July. OnePlus launched the 64GB variant with 4GB of RAM back in August for Rs. 24,999, and said that the 16GB variant with 3GB of RAM will be available in late 2015, but somehow it didn’t happen. The Oneplus team has finally announced that now the OnePlus 2 16GB variant has finally launched in India. Apart from storage and RAM, other specifications are similar, including a 5.5-inch 1080 pixels FHD display, Snapdragon 810 processor, Oxygen OS based on Android 5.1 (Lollipop), fingerprint scanner, 13-megapixel rear camera with Laser Auto focus, Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), dual LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
OnePlus 2 16GB version specifications:
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS In-Cell display, 1500:1 contrast ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 810 64-bit processor with Adreno 430 GPU
- 3GB LPPDR4 RAM with 16GB internal storage
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) based Oxygen OS
- Dual (nano) SIM
- 13MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, Laser Auto focus, OIS, 1.3um pixels, f/2.0 aperture, 4K video recording, slow-motion at 120fps
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 151.8 x 74.9 x 9.85 mm; Weight: 175 g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS, USB Type-C
- 3300mAh battery
The OnePlus 2 16GB storage with 3GB RAM is available exclusively on Amazon.in for Rs. 22,999. Go and grab it.
You might also like
Recently after a huge decline of almost 50 percent sicne the HTC One M9 launch in HTC’s stock, today Taiwan’s Asustek Computer Inc said it has not ruled out the
The Bq Aquaris E5 Ubuntu Edition was announced last week and this is the third Ubuntu phone which has already been debuted in the market recently. The first Ubuntu Phone,
Intex Aqua Trend 4G is launched in India at a price tag of Rs. 9,499 (approximately 150USD). With this phone Intex has come up in the mid-segment of the smartphone
Leave a Reply
Only registered users can comment.