OnePlus 2 16GB version finally launched in India for Rs. 22999
Last year OnePlus introduced its flagship OnePlus 2 smartphone back in July. OnePlus launched the 64GB variant with 4GB of RAM back in August for Rs. 24,999, and said that the 16GB variant with 3GB of RAM will be available in late 2015, but somehow it didn’t happen. The Oneplus team has finally announced that now the OnePlus 2 16GB variant has finally launched in India. Apart from storage and RAM, other specifications are similar, including a 5.5-inch 1080 pixels FHD display, Snapdragon 810 processor, Oxygen OS based on Android 5.1 (Lollipop), fingerprint scanner, 13-megapixel rear camera with Laser Auto focus, Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), dual LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
OnePlus 2 16GB version specifications:
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS In-Cell display, 1500:1 contrast ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 810 64-bit processor with Adreno 430 GPU
- 3GB LPPDR4 RAM with 16GB internal storage
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) based Oxygen OS
- Dual (nano) SIM
- 13MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, Laser Auto focus, OIS, 1.3um pixels, f/2.0 aperture, 4K video recording, slow-motion at 120fps
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 151.8 x 74.9 x 9.85 mm; Weight: 175 g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS, USB Type-C
- 3300mAh battery
The OnePlus 2 16GB storage with 3GB RAM is available exclusively on Amazon.in for Rs. 22,999. Go and grab it.
You might also like
WEpod DriverLess Car is the first self-driving shuttle that takes the public roads to commute between the towns of Wageningen and Ede in the central Dutch province of Gelderland. WEpods
Today Google Nexus 6 goes on sale via Google Play Store. The latest Google Nexus flagship phone comes with the latest Android L version, the Android Lollipop which is a
Above GIF image depict everything about the Google Now and its capability to integrate with 3rd party Apps (all other apps except Google apps are called as 3rd party apps).
Leave a Reply
Only registered users can comment.