Today Oppo announced R5 which is reportedly the slimmest smartphone in the world which notable have a 4.85mm of thickness.
Alongside the phone comes with a 64-bit Qualcomm octa core processor, the world’s fastest processor yet.
Key Features of Oppo R5 :
- 5.5″ full HD display
- Snapdragon 615 Octa core processor
- 13-megapixel Sony Exmor IMX214 BSI sensor
- 2GB RAM
- Oppo’s colorOS on top of Android 4.4.4 KitKat
- 2000 mAh Li-Po battery with Rapid Charge
[Worlds slimmest Oppo R5]
Full hardware specifications :
- – 5.5″ full HD AMOLED display
- – HD display resolution (1920×1080)
CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 64-bit octa-core CPU @ 1.5GHz
GPU: Adreno 330
STORAGE: 16 GB Internal
- – 13-megapixel Sony Exmor IMX214 BSI sensor
- – 5-megapixel front-facing 83 degree wide angle lens
H/W and WIRELESS NETWORKING INTERFACE:
- – NFC
- – Bluetooth 4.0 BLE/ANT+
- – 5G WiFi: 802.11 a/b/g/n
- – Wi-fi direct
- – v2.0 High Speed USB and USB on the go
BATTERY: 2000 mAh Li-Po battery with Rapid Charge
With a dimension of 148.9 × 74.5 × 4.85 mm (Height x Width x Thickness) it is the slimmest phone in the world, it weighs 155grams.
The 5.5 inch Full HD AMOLED display gives you 423PPI density with 16 million colour definitions.
It does not contain a micro SD expansion slot.
Even it does not have a 3.5mm audio jack. The audio is routed through a USB to earphone adapter, which comes inbox.
It has a 13-megapixel Sony Exmor IMX214 BSI sensor.
Supports UHD 4K video Recording(3840 x 2160) @30fps, 1080p video @ 60 fps, 720p slow motion video @120 fps.
It has a 5-megapixel front-facing 83 degree wide angle lens
Camera scene modes include: Normal, Ultra-HD, Colorful Night, Slow Shutter, Expert Mode, Beautify, HDR, Panorama, Audio Photo, GIF, Double Exposure, Raw, Super Macro, After Focus
Reference links: Oppo R5
Stay tuned to get the latest information.