Micromax entered into the market with mobile phones.
now it has extensive products apart from mobile phones, such as: phones, data cards, tablet PCs and consumer electronics.
Recently Micromax launched it’s 32-inch LED HD TV at an affordable price of INR 15,999/- available at snapdeal.com.
Definitely Micromax has made it’s way in the highly competitive market by bringing products at an affordable prices for common people.
- HD TV at 1366×768 resolution
- Screen size: 81cm (32 inch)
- 1 HDMI port
- 1 USB port
[Micromax 32 inch TV]
- Color Control : YES
- Motion Rate : 60
- Resolution : 1366*768
- Screen Size : 81 cm (32inch)
- Response Time : 6.5ms
- Brightness : 280
- Contrast Ratio : 3000000:1
- Aspect Ratio : 16:9
- Viewing Angle : 178(Horizontal)/178(Vertical)
With the 1366×768 resolution this display is treated as an HD (720p, 1280×720) video resolution TV.
It has DLED backlit technology which has the following pros and cons:
– Benefits: Can support local-Dimming. It makes the Contrast very high.
– Disadvantage: The thickness of panel will be very large; more LED parts more cost.
Integrated dual speaker of 8Watts each kept at the bottom of the TV.
5 band equaliser with SRS surround sound system.
- 1 VGA Connector( 15 pin D -Sub)
- 1 Component in(Y/Pb/Pr)
- 1 PC Audio Input
- 1 AV Output (RCA)
- 1 RF In
- 1 AV In
- 1 HDMI
- 1 USB
power supply specifications:
- Power Supply : AC 110-240V,50-60 Hz
- Power Consumption (Stand by) : =0.5W
- Energy Saving Mode : NO
- Maximum withstand input Voltage : =310VAC
- Typical Power Consumption : 45w
Stay tuned to get the latest information.