Panasonic Eluga Turbo launched for Rs 10,999
Panasonic Eluga Turbo has been launched in India for Rs. 10999 with mid range hardware specifications. The new Panasonic Eluga smartphone offers 4G LTE connectivity, a sleek 6.95mm profile, Corning Gorilla Glass 3, and Asahi’s Dragontrail Glass integrated on the back panel. The phone runs Android 5.1 Lollipop, and may be entitled to receive the Android Marshmallow update in the coming time.
Panasonic Eluga Turbo hardware specs:
– Eluga Turbo sports a 5-inch HD (1280 x 720) display covered under Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
– Powered by a 1.5GHz octa-core 64-bit processor and coupled with 3GB of RAM for a buttery smooth user experience.
– It comes with 32GB of internal static memory, and can also be expanded by a microSD card up to 32GB.
– The Eluga Turbo features a 13-megapixel primary camera with an LED flash which supports full HD video recording, and a 5-megapixel secondary selfie shooter.
– On the connectivity part it features dual-SIM slots, 4G LTE support, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS.
– A 2,350mAh battery capacity juices you all the day.
The Panasonic Eluga Turbo is priced at Rs 10,999, and comes in Marine Blue, Champagne Gold and Rose Gold variants. The phone will be exclusively available on Snapdeal starting January 27th through a flash sale for which registrations are currently open.
Do let us know what do you feel of this in the comments section.
You might also like
Xiaomi launched a special sale event for Indian users only and for limited 1000 customers only on 5th May 2015. The sale was via a pre-registration method and only registered
Custom ROMs give much more features and flexibility to users as compared to the stock ROMs. Here I am going to introduce you the Paranoid Android custom ROM made for
According to The Next Web Jaguar Land Rover is developing a new ground breaking technology to enable its cars to identify potholes they encounter on the road and share that
Leave a Reply
Only registered users can comment.