XperiaArch ROM is based on Android JellyBean 4.3.x, Linux kernel 3.4.x and is brought to you by XDA members MT27i and DeathZeroFX.
This XperiaArch ROM for Xperia SP C5303, C502 and all other versions and Based on C5303 12.A.1.207 Xperia SP FirmWare version.
ROM UI is clean and should be clean without any ‘extreme’ UI modifications.
Some of the key features of XperiaArch ROM is listed below:
- Rebuilt from scratch
- Based on Australian firmware
- Fixed wifi icon bug
- Added Z2 Notes app
- Added original xperia SP conversation with modification
- Added xperia S livewallpaper
- Added systemUI with lollipop background
- Improved RAM Management with tweaked services.jar
- Black themed xperia home
- Sound enhancement themed with lollipop style
- Removed lock launcher in memory for more free RAM (It eats 20-30MB of RAM)
- Updated new powerful equalizer preset
- Updated Explorer.apk with xperia lollipop icon
- Updated Google services, Album, Playstore, Music, etc
Files needed for the XperiaArch ROM installation:
Philz recovery download link for Xperia M
XperiaArch ROM 1.3.0 download link from MEGA
XperiaArch ROM 1.3.0 download link from GOOGLE DRIVE
XperiaArch ROM 1.3.0 download link from MEDIAFIRE
Latest SuperSU download link for XperiaArch ROM
Installing XperiaArch ROM on Xperia SP:
Copy the ROM and SuperSU zip file to your SD card or internal memory (By using a USB cable or via adb push command).
Reboot into recovery by pressing key combination or type the following command if you are on a PC:
$ adb reboot recovery
Wipe Data / Factory Reset
Format /system, clean Dalvik Cache
This step will delete all your data. Make sure that you have a backup of your data. If not then follow the below link to take a backup of your data:
Data Backup guide
Select the Install Zip from SDcard option.
Select the ROM zip file where you have kept in the SD card and do the same for SuperSU also.
That’s all guys. Have fun and enjoy the XperiaArch ROM on your Xperia SP.